For a many of our clients, after human capital resources, their most significant assets are the premises from which they operate.
The management of these facilities is one of our core competencies. Moreover we can deploy resources that bring together the “interfaces” between buildings and the IT infrastructures they contain.
- Review and evaluate workplaces with regard to space planning and work-flow
- Undertake fire risk and health and safety assessments
- Carry out DDA compliance audits
- Assist with the management of “churn and move projects”
- Define, co-ordinate and manage new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects
- Manage the interfaces between building services and information technology
We have expertise in workplace evaluation and management of the operational and technical logistics for supporting a mobile and remote work force.
We can assist clients in achieving productivity improvements and enhanced employee satisfaction through careful consideration of:
- Team configuration
- Space planning
- Interior design
- Technology to support systems access on the move
Our qualified project managers deliver projects on behalf of clients or lead and augment the client organisation’s team.